Fall is here and so is our next event! Celebrate ReVision Arts in style at our High Tea!
We will have five separate seatings to provide an opportunity for everyone who wants to attend to find a time that works for them, each limited to an intimate 15 people per seating:
- Saturday, October 26 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26, 4:00–5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 4:00–5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 1, Dia de los Muertos, 7:00–8:30 p.m.
Location: Casa de Esperanza Gallery & Guest House
3317 South Hanford Street, Seattle, WA 98144
To Register: RSVP by October 24th to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need wheelchair access for entry please notify Barbara by October 18, at 206-734-1994.
Want to join the fun? If you donate an old fashioned teacup (the cup and saucer/bone china kind) you will be entered into a raffle to win your choice of one beautiful painting from our “gallery collection”. Send us a photo!