Mount Baker Neighborhood Center for the Arts is calling for artists to submit for the upcoming exhibition:
FLOWERS, FLORES, UBAXA 2016!
This exhibition celebrates SPRING!
Artists of all levels (emerging or established) are welcome to apply. All media will be considered (2d and 3d art including: jewelry, sculpture, paper mache, etc.), Photography is also encouraged.
Send all submissions to barbMBNCA@gmail.com by March 21, 2016.
- Images of artwork to be considered (one to three images) – artwork must be available to exhibit and for sale.
- Description of work: subject, method and materials used.
- Application Fee: $15
- Mail check: Please make check out to “Shunpike/MBNCA” and mail to MBNCA 2919 Rainier Ave South, Seattle, Washington 98144
- Call to pay with credit card information
- Pay online through Click and Pledge.
Selection Process & Sales
Juried show selected by local artists and art professionals.
Commission between gallery and artist is 45/45 of final selling price. Shunpike, fiscal sponsor has a 10% admin. fee, that is shared between gallery and artist.
- Deadline for submissions: March 21, 2016
- Notice of Acceptance: March 23
- Artwork Drop-off: By March 29th
Exhibition Opening Receptions:
Friday April 1, 2016, 4:30pm-7:30pm
and Sunday, April 3rd, 2016, 3:00pm-6:00pm
– Artists are strongly encouraged to attend invite 5 patrons and discuss their work.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call Barbara Oswald at (206) 734-1994